Luxury Soy Wax Candle. 100% vegan friendly natural soy wax that lasts longer, burns cleaner, with no nasty carcinogens or toxins like some other petroleum based paraffin wax Candles. All lovingly hand poured by myself. Using only the best ingredients and maximum fragrance oil to give you something truly special. Single wick candle in a Royal White and Silver glass container with lid and black tasstle. A beautiful, stylish addition to any home. Once the candle is finished these can be washed and used as a pretty glass trinket box or as a decorative ornament. 230ml with approximatly 35 hours burning time.0.
Royal Black Geo
To ensure you get the very best The Scent Boutique Candle experience we recommend following these candle care & safety guidlines.
- Upon first ever use burn for at least two hours, untill the entire top surface of the candle has fully pulled. (turned to liquid wax) this will prevent tunneling, help prolong the life of your candle and ensure a nice even burn.
- Burn for no longer than three hours at a time.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 6mm during each use and every time candle is relit. This will maintain a clean and even burn.
- Always keep Candles in sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended! Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, curtains, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Choose an area away from drafts, open windows, air vents or ceiling fans. This will help avoid rapid burning and prevent flare-ups
- Candle, container and wax can become hot when in use. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling. Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, align and trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
- Never burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish flame if it comes too close to the container. Stop burning when 13mm of unmelted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. Never use water as it can cause wax to splatter or glass to break.
- If the candle glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow cooling and cleaning with a dry paper towel.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
Please note some of our scents are inspired by scents and are similar in notes but are in no way affiliated with any of the brands who produce these scents.
We will gladly refund all goods up to 14 days from delivery. Please contact us via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You must pay the return postal costs using a signed for service. I wont refund any items that dont make it back to me and are lost in the post.
All goods must be in their original packaging and in a resalable condition.
Please note we cannot accept returns of used products or because you dislike the scent.
If your order contains incorrect goods or damaged items, please contact me immediately with your order number and pictures if necessary.
Here at The Scent Boutique I pride myself on my customer satisfaction and will do everything I can to maintain 100% happy customers.
If a refund or resend is required you will be asked to provide proof of the default or damage, either with photographic evidence or by resending items back to me. I will aim to resolve the issue and send out replacements ASAP.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding.
The Scent Boutique. xx