Luxury Soy Wax Candle. 100% vegan friendly natural soy wax that lasts longer, burns cleaner, with no nasty carcinogens or toxins like some other petroleum based paraffin wax Candles. All lovingly hand poured by myself. Using only the best ingredients and maximum fragrance oil to give you something truly special. Two wick candle in a stainless steel container. A beautiful, stylish addition to any home. 400ml with approximatly 40- 50 hours burning time.
Silver metal two wick candle.
To ensure you get the very best The Scent Boutique Candle experience we recommend following these candle care & safety guidlines.
- Upon first ever use burn for at least two hours, untill the entire top surface of the candle has fully pulled. (turned to liquid wax) this will prevent tunneling, help prolong the life of your candle and ensure a nice even burn.
- Burn for no longer than three hours at a time.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 6mm during each use and every time candle is relit. This will maintain a clean and even burn.
- Always keep Candles in sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended! Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, curtains, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Choose an area away from drafts, open windows, air vents or ceiling fans. This will help avoid rapid burning and prevent flare-ups
- Candle, container and wax can become hot when in use. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling. Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, align and trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
- Never burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish flame if it comes too close to the container.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. Never use water as it can cause wax to splatter or glass to break.
- If the candle glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow cooling and cleaning with a dry paper towel.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
Please note some of our scents are inspired by scents and are similar in notes but are in no way affiliated with any of the brands who produce these scents.
Unfortunately I don't accept returns or refunds unless the item is damaged as all of my products are hand made to order.
If your order contains incorrect goods or damaged items, please contact me immediately with pictures if necessary.
Here at The Scent Boutique I pride myself on my customer satisfaction and will do everything I can to maintain 100% happy customers.
If a refund or resend is required you will be asked to provide proof of the default or damage, either with photographic evidence or by resending items back to me. I will aim to resolve the issue and send out replacements ASAP.
I can only provide replacements for items with honest photo evidence.
I hope you understand that as a very small business I have to verify claims to protect myself - but I am more than happy to resolve all genuine cases.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding.
The Scent Boutique. xx